Thursday, March 18, 2010

So What?

SO WHAT
if you don't get your way.

If it doesn't work out, it's not a good fit.

Jobs, relationships, rewards and regrets

These come and go.

What it true is your core
Your authenticity
Your pliability

The extent to which you can digest the good and expell the bad, learning the whole way through.

Besides, recovery is all about trusting that if not this, something much better is just around the corner.

Just for Today, if something doesn't work out as you planned..the job, the girl, the _______________, then practice the faith that abundance beyond your wildest dreams is just beyond the next door that opens.

3 comments:

  1. Funny Blythe, but I have got to the point where each morning I simply cannot WAIT to get out there and see what God has in store for me...EVERY day this happens, right "upon awakening". I know this sounds corny, but what is...IS, right?

    I realize Sammy does probably not have time to blog every day or so, but tell him I DO miss him, please!

    Thanks, and PEACE! to you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that the difficult stuff will pass by. I know that to be true. And I have faith that there are many good things yet to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reminder. I think it important to go with the flow and to have a "glass is half full" mentality. Nothing can get to us quicker than disappointment and resentment. We need to watch our for those two and do everything we can to see them coming and get out of the way! Have a good one!!

    ReplyDelete